Litigation and Dispute Resolution
BGBG represents its clients as party lawyers in commercial and investment arbitration proceedings manged by Mexican arbitration institutions, such as the National Chamber of Commerce (CANACO) and the Arbitration Center of Mexico (CAM), as well as international ones such as the International Chamber of Commerce, the Inter-American Arbitration Commission, and UNCITRAL.
Among the services it provides in commercial arbitration matters are the following.
- Preparation and negotiation of arbitration clauses
- Representation in national or international arbitration or mediation proceedings in the commercial branches, international trade, construction, public works, disputes due to interpretation or breach of agreements, foreign investment and financial services.
- Execution and approval of arbitration decisions.
Civil and commercial litigation
BGBG provides specialized services in high-level litigation involving claims and technical complexity before local and federal courts in Mexico.
A fundamental characteristic that distinguishes our service is the human and professional quality of the lawyers in the department. The best interest of our clients is always sought; we avoid as far as possible long and expensive litigations with few practical results for our clients. Therefore, we advise our clients to reconcile and negotiate their interests with their counterparts to benefit their economic interests.
We offer, among others, the following services.
- Representation of civil and commercial litigation
- Representation in Amparo Lawsuits in civil and commercial matters
- Execution of guarantees for breach of agreements
- Disputes for breach of agreements
- Claim for damages
- Non-pecuniary damage
- Civil liability
- Financial disputes
- Execution of Negotiable Instruments and Credit Transactions
- Disputes for breach and interpretation of agreements
- Company disputes
- Disputes in which international treaties and conventions are applied in commercial, contractual, or civil matters
- Homologation and execution of judgments issued abroad
- State civil liability for cross-border damages
Management and Constitutional Litigation
We counsel and represent our clients in the investigation, conflict, and rebuttal stages in Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Regulation Compliance, and Public Work Agreement matters.
We counsel and represent our clients in Amparo Proceedings in all their stages until their resolution, mainly in Civil, Commercial, and Administrative matters.
Commercial contests and Restructuring
BGBG delivers highly specialized services to national and foreign companies in matters regarding obligation general breach, particularly on non-payment, by implementing the legal means necessary to reduce the economic impact created by this kind of issue.
The Firm provides its services from the perspective of the creditors, the debtors, or the competitors.
Similarly, we give our clients the possibility of achieving the greatest recovery from the debt credit; redirecting their business through the attainment of agreements with their suppliers allowing them to comply with their obligations or liquidate the commercial negotiation satisfactorily.
The Litigation area of Bello, Gallardo, Bonequi y García, S.C. (“BGBG”) was created in July 2007, and from that moment, it has consolidated its position within the Mexican legal market by fulfilling and meeting the growing necessity of highly specialized advice.
Personal, comprehensive, and quality services distinguish BGBG from other important law firms in Mexico.
Our client portfolio is formed by companies specialized in different fields such as Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Real Estate, Electronics, Health and Beauty Care, Transportation, Telecommunications, etc.
BGBG has achieved to have a strong and well-known prestige within the Litigation field, both national and international.
We have the ability and experience to provide advice and litigation services, some of them will be named below.
Juan F. Bonequi Herrera
Elia Sosa Pérez
Daniela Pineda Robles